About SERVPRO of Carthage, Joplin
Greg & Barbara & Brandon Cook, Zachary & Megan Sloan
Owners of SERVPRO of Carthage, Joplin
Professional Restoration Team
Since 1987, SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin has helped our neighbors in the Carthage and Joplin, MO area to deal with the stress of a flood or fire. Not only can we help you after flood damage or fire loss, our team is trained to handle any water damage, mold infestation, smoke and debris damage and even vandalism damages! SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin is trained to meet IICRC credentials in all types of remediation and restoration services.
We service areas in Missouri including Neosho and Carl Junction. Our team is proud to serve this community after any natural disaster affecting their home or business. We work closely with property owners, landlords and homeowners to get the property fixed quickly. Our team even works with your insurance to see what your coverage looks like.
When you need emergency restoration or remediation services, contact our team of professionals at SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin! We're here to help.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Principles of Trust Award