Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fastest Restoration Team Near You
SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin is here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to assist you after mold damage, water loss and unexpected fires. We are the fastest in the industry, working quickly to get our team out to your property within a timely manner. As soon as you give SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin a call, we gather our necessary equipment for whatever type of loss you're experiencing.
SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin has the equipment and team you need for emergency restoration services. Trust the fastest team in the industry: SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin! We're here to help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (417) 623-1388
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Carthage, Joplin arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.