Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Is water where it is not supposed to be in your home or business? This is not a situation that can wait. Immediate mitigation services are needed. Our dedicated technicians at SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin are ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help. You can expect an immediate response and quick action.
A speedy response reduces the migration of the water. That in turn reduced the amount of moisture absorbed by materials and contents in the affected area. These fast actions reduce the drying time, lessens the need for demolition, and keeps cost lower. We want to make sure you feel “Like it never even happened” as soon as possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (417) 623-1388
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Carthage / Joplin arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.